Wednesday 3 June 2020

Karibu Sana (welcome)

Jambo (hello in swahili) and Karibu sana (welcome in swahili) 

In this era of technology and technological advancements. Our social platforms have become tools and means for us to communicate, share and create stories that bring to light the beauty of our world. 

I'm always amazed as to what the human brain can achieve and create. 

A brief introduction about myself. I am a third generation Kenyan of Indian origin. I was born in Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya. I grew up in a small farming town called Narok, about 150 kilometres East of Nairobi. Growing up, I traveled extensively over the eastern and southern side of Kenya, which include the greater Maasai Mara region (where all the present day Maasai Mara game reserve and wildlife conservancies are). This is where it all began - the interest in wildlife which led me to the hospitality industry. 
In 2010, fresh from university, I got my first ever full time job at Sunworld safaris. Fast forward to present day, I have worked my way up the ranks and have gained experience and knowledge. I now work with the Elewana collection. 

I am active on social media - facebook, instagram and linked in. I will share my profiles for each of these platforms and I do hope that you will like, and follow my profiles. 

Facebook has for many years been one of the main social media platforms for many, including myself. My facebook profile name is Murad R. Habib. Follow the link below for my facebook page;

Instagram is fairly newer when compared to facebook. Mainly used for photo or video sharing instagram is getting more popular with each passing day. Follow the link below for my instagram profile;

Linkedin is mainly used for professional networking. Follow the link below for my Linked in profile;

I look forward to interacting with you, and sharing my stories and wildlife images with you.

At the moment we are facing unprecedented times with the COVID-19 pandemic and the racism in America. In this day and age, we should have no tolerance to any form of racism. I do hope that you all are keeping safe. I am optimistic that we will get over it and come out better and stronger. Take care and keep safe.

Thank you all!!

Murad R. Habib


Reticulated giraffe.
Meru National Park, Kenya 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The beautiful North...

Shaba, Buffalo springs and Samburu national reserve have got to be some of the best places to experience an authentic safari and a place to ...